Welcome to the ACVIM Career Center! Our organization is dedicated to being the trusted leader in veterinary education, discovery and medical excellence. Whether you are seeking a job, looking for career advice, or an employer searching for one of our qualified and distinguished candidates, we are confident the resources provided will guide you on your journey.
About the ACVIM
The American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(6) organization dedicated to improving the lives of animals and people through education, training and certification of specialists in veterinary internal medicine, discovery and dissemination of new medical knowledge, and increasing public awareness of advances in veterinary medical care.
The ACVIM is the international certifying organization for veterinary specialists in cardiology, large animal internal medicine, neurology, oncology and small animal internal medicine with over 3,000 members worldwide.
The ACVIM Vision
Improving lives of animals and people globally.
The ACVIM Mission
Being the trusted leader in veterinary education, discovery and medical excellence.
The ACVIM Values
- Inclusion - creating a diverse community where everyone is equal and belongs
- Integrity - fostering honesty and trust, and adhering to the highest standards of professionalism
- Connection - being part of a supportive network with shared experiences and priorities
- Empathy - relating to others with kindness and humanity
- Excellence - committing to continuous improvement, for ourselves and our profession