Internist - SF Bay Area - SIGNING BONUS!
$30k Signing Bonus!
Not just your average opportunity...
Competitive Compensation? – Of course.
Attractive Scenery? – You Bet. It’s the San Francisco Bay area!
Great Communities? – City, suburbs, green spaces or golden hills – Whatever you prefer.
Activities? – Mountains, beaches, vineyards, culture, sports – Need you ask for more?
Beacon Veterinary Specialists is a privately owned specialty and 24 hour emergency and specialty referral hospital located in Fremont, CA. Our facility is equipped with a dedicated special procedure rooms, on-site CT, digital radiography, complete in-house lab, flexible video endoscopy, rigid laparoscopic/thoracoscopic/arthroscopic equipment, ultrasound with color flow doppler capabilities, ability to perform ventilation, and extensive multi-parameter monitoring equipment. Other specialists in our practice include those in surgery and ophthalmology plus a wonderful and well-trained 24/7 emergency staff. Each clinician is supported by a dedicated Doctor's Assistant and the collective services are supported by more than a dozen registered technicians (including a VTS-Anesthesia) and fifteen veterinary assistants and Client Services Representatives.
So Why Beacon Veterinary Specialists? Because:
- We're independently owned and operated. You have ideas? We can implement them tomorrow.
- We’re known for being really likeable people, and we genuinely love what we do.
- We sincerely enjoy collaborating with primary care and referring veterinarians.
- We are proud to have long-term, loyal team members, including technician specialists.
- We take patient care very seriously, but we know how to keep the work environment fun.
- We have a successful 20+ year track record and built-in caseload and a referral community super welcoming of a fresh face.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including a base salary with production bonuses, medical insurance, 401K, CE stipend, CA license, and association dues.
We foster a harmonious work environment with doctors and staff that work well together.
- We have collaborative (and actually friendly) relationships with other area specialists.
- We’re growing fast and promise to keep you busy but not harried!
- We appreciate and support a work/life balance.
- We are a great place to work.
- It really can be affordable to live here (we do)! And paid relocation is available.
- Have a favorite technician or receptionist interested in coming with you? We’ll relocate them too.
- Want to learn more? Please contact Jason Canapp at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Board certification or completion of an ACVIM approved residency is required. Must possess or be eligible to obtain a California Veterinary Medical License.
Apply for Internist - SF Bay Area - SIGNING BONUS!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly