NorthStar VETS is seeking a board-certified or board eligible VETERINARY NEUROLOGIST to join its team and expand its growing facilities throughout New Jersey. We believe that a true work-life balance leads to professional fulfillment. By investing in our team, we ensure that employees are empowered, challenged, and appreciated along the way.
NorthStar VETS® is
- A VECCS®-Certified Level I Facility
- An AAHA®accredited referral hospital for over 12 years
- Feline Friendly Gold Level Practice
- Fear Free Certified staff members
- Award-winning (Practice of the Year)
- Privately owned for over 20 years
- Pioneering procedures and clinical trials
- A dedicated learning environment
- 18 comprehensive referral services
- Deeply established in multiple NJ communities
- 33,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility
Our diagnostic imaging equipment includes a Toshiba 64 slice CT, a Toshiba 16 slice CT, and a Siemens 1.5 Tesla on-site MRI. Our staff radiologists read all in house studies (including cases from satellite locations).
NorthStar VETS® unique philosophy and collaborative approach to patient care rewards success and fosters professional motivation. Team members enjoy increased job satisfaction through: a veterinarian tuition reimbursement program, 3-day work week, continuing education support, exceptional employee benefits, and a generous compensation package. The ideal candidate will be looking for an opportunity to perform at their highest level, welcomes a large and varied caseload, and enjoys sharing their expertise with others
For confidential consideration, please contact Daniel Stobie, DVM, MS, DACVS at (609) 223-1510 or email your CV to DrDStobie@northstarvets.com.
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly