VCA SouthPaws Veterinary Specialist and Emergency Center, a 24 year- established multi-specialty and emergency hospital in Northern Virginia, is seeking a board certified or residency-trained veterinary Neurologist to join our busy Neurology/Neurosurgery department.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative and collegial work environment at SouthPaws.
In addition to excellent pay and benefits packages, SouthPaws also offers:
- An established caseload and reputation for multimodality, full-service diagnostic and therapeutic neurology services.
- Full time Surgery, Internal medicine, Oncology, Radiology, Ophthalmology, Critical Care, Dermatology, and Physical Therapy specialists to help provide multimodality patient care and support.
- Dedicated and trained neurology nursing staff and client care coordinator.
- 3D Spiral CT, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, and MRI all available in-house.
- A total of 24 exam rooms.
- Rapid in-house lab machines (CBC, chemistry, electrolyte, coag monitors and more) for quick service to outpatients and inpatients. In-house Antech lab as well!
- Opportunities to teach and mentor with our active internship program (6 annually), as well as frequent vet student externs, and RDVM continuing education programs.
- 24/7/365 support from our CritiCare Department to facilitate overnight/weekend patient care, urgent referrals, and critical care patient needs.
We'd be delighted to talk with you about your future at VCA SouthPaws!
VCA SouthPaws is located in Fairfax County, Virginia, offering outstanding quality of life for singles and for families, including public schools that are ranked among the best in the country and numerous, prestigious universities nearby. In addition to an educated, affluent population with the country’s strongest economy and career opportunities for spouses, the area offers exciting and vibrant nightlife, trend-setting restaurants; cultural, historical and international events unique to Washington, D.C. With four distinct seasons and a varied geography, our region offers the best of all worlds: Hiking, golfing, rafting, skiing, sailing, beaches, rock climbing and most every other sport or activity can be found at most a short drive away.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with?matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a collaborative network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Specialty Recruiter, at email@example.com or 860-815-7623.
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly