NorthStar VETS®, is seeking a full-time, board-certified or residency trained VETERINARY OPHTHALMOLOGIST to expand its growing facilities throughout New Jersey.
NorthStar VETS® is:
- A VECCS®-Certified Level I Facility
- Pioneering procedures and clinical trials
- An AAHA®accredited referral hospital for over 12 years
- Privately owned for over 20 years
- Award-winning (Practice of the Year)
- A dedicated learning environment
- 18 comprehensive referral services
- Feline Friendly Gold Level Practice
- Fear Free Certified staff members
- Deeply established in multiple NJ communities
- 33,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility
NorthStar VETS® unique philosophy rewards success and fosters professional motivation. Team members enjoy increased job satisfaction through: a nice work-life balance, a veterinarian tuition reimbursement program, continuing education support, exceptional employee benefits, and a generous compensation package. The ideal candidate will be looking for an opportunity to perform at their highest level, welcomes a large and varied caseload, and enjoys sharing their expertise with others.
For confidential consideration, please contact Daniel Stobie, DVM, MS, DACVS at (609) 223-1510 or email your CV to DrDStobie@northstarvets.com.
Apply for Veterinary Ophthalmologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly