VCA Katonah Bedford Veterinary Center is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist to join our busy, 24-hour practice located one hour north of New York City.
VCA KBVC is a hybrid general practice/emergency/specialty center with a close-knit group of professionals who take a team approach to providing excellent care. Our wonderful clientele allows us to practice gold standard medicine and make a difference in our patients’ lives. You will get to participate in our ongoing clinical trials with a team that prides themselves on ongoing learning and advancement.
In our 17-doctor practice, you will work alongside specialists in disciplines such as Internal Medicine, Oncology, Surgery, Dermatology, and Cardiology. We have an experienced team of ER doctors that have been with the hospital for many years. Most of our staff have been with us for more than 10 years, so you will be joining a stable team in a family atmosphere.
Our well-equipped facility features 11 exam rooms, three surgery suites, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, CT scan, ultrasound, endoscopy, in-house laboratory, advanced monitoring, ventilator, and state-of-the-art oxygen cages.
Bedford Hills is located in the heart of Westchester County. You can enjoy the close proximity to the excitement of New York City as well as the rural beauty of the Hudson Valley. Bedford Hills has a great downtown with restaurants, shops, and cultural opportunities. You can enjoy hiking, horseback riding, and boating right in your backyard.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance?
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Specialty Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-815-7623.