VCA Loomis Basin Veterinary Clinic is seeking a residency trained or board certified Cardiologist to join our team of specialists, emergency, and general practice doctors in beautiful Loomis, California.
VCA Loomis Basin is an AAHA accredited, 24-hour Specialty, General Practice, and Emergency hospital located in the picturesque foothills of Northern California. VCA Loomis Basin has specialists in Internal Medicine, Critical Care, and Surgery, along with a part time Oncologist and Behaviorist. Radiologists are on site Monday through Saturday. With our thriving emergency and critical care service, we are ready to welcome another member of our medical team to help provide exceptional veterinary care to Loomis and the surrounding communities.
Our facility provides a dynamic working environment with a stellar support staff, including a skilled team of licensed technicians, dedicated technician assistants, attentive doctor assistants, and helpful client service representatives. We have all of the latest diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment needed to support the specialty services, including a newly remodeled ICU, CT scan, digital radiography, and full scoping capabilities. In addition, VCA Loomis Basin has a strong internship program, and all of our doctors play an integral role in the intern’s education and clinical development.
Loomis is located in Northern California at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Loomis retains its rural character and charm with large residential lots and custom homes, an old-fashioned downtown, and woodlands with natural streams and rolling hillsides. We are located 30 minutes northeast of Sacramento, and 2.5 hours northeast of San Francisco. Loomis has excellent schools, library, churches, youth activities, challenging golf courses, and many trails for biking and hiking.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance?
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Specialty Recruiter, at email@example.com or 860-815-7623.
Apply for Cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly