VCA Shoreline Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist to join our established 24-hour specialty and emergency practice.
We practice in a newly built, state-of-the-art, VECCS Level 1 Certified facility, one of only eight across the nation. We have a talented team of board certified Specialists providing the most comprehensive veterinary medicine available in the region. Our six full time Emergency Veterinarians provide around the clock emergency care. Together with a skilled support staff, our strong management team is dedicated to delivering the highest quality patient care and exceptional client services.
Our specialties include Internal Medicine, Surgery, Neurology, Oncology, Dermatology, and Emergency/Critical Care. We offer a wide range of diagnostics including in-house MRI, Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Digital Radiography, Laparoscopy, ICU with Telemetry and Oxygen Cages. VCA Shoreline also provides a fully equipped Animal Ambulance Service for the specialty transport of ill, injured, or critical patients from the region into our hospital.
VCA Shoreline is located in Shelton, part of luxurious Fairfield County, on the Gold Coast of Connecticut. We are 60 miles from New York City, 20 miles from New Haven, and approximately 2 hours from Boston. The Specialty schedule will give you plenty of time each week to explore the beaches, hiking, biking, music, art, and all the seasons of Southern New England.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance?
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Specialty Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-815-7623.
Apply for Cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly