Oncologists: Reach Your Career Summit on Our Colorado Team
Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies is seeking a full-time or part-time board certified small animal medical oncologist to join our growing team of emergency and specialty veterinarians. Our Castle Rock location is just minutes from the culturally rich city of Denver, Colorado and an hour from the skiing and recreation of the Rocky Mountains. Come join our compassionate and collaborative team today and work where your voice is heard!
Why Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies?
- We thrive on teamwork, communication, and working through challenges with excellent and experienced specialists in emergency care, cardiology, internal medicine, radiology, surgery, and a dedicated support staff.
- We provide the highest level of compassionate care for our pet patients and work together to keep our clients informed of treatment options and involved in care plans.
- We are committed to clients and our community as we continue to grow our 10,000+ sq. ft. state-of-the-art, privately owned, 24/7/365 emergency and specialty hospital offering surgical suites, a separate USP-800 room for hazardous drug handling, cat-specific room, a comfort room with separate exit, isolation, endoscopy, laparoscopy, arthroscopy, ultrasound, digital radiography, laboratory, pharmacy, and more.
- We support each other and believe that each team member has a voice and an important role.
Our New Oncologist Will Be:
- Talented, energetic, and well-rounded
- An excellent communicator
- Empowered by a friendly work environment and talented support staff
- ACVIM board-certified
- Signing bonus
- Competitive wages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Dues/licensing/liability insurance fees
- Employee pet discount plans
- Flexible scheduling and support for both professional development and quality of life
- Collaboration with veterinary emergency doctors and specialists in cardiology, internal medicine, radiology, surgery, and more
We look forward to you becoming a member of our team! Apply today or contact Dr. Megan Rector at DrRector@VSRockies.com
Apply for Veterinary Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly