Locum - Internal Medicine & Oncology
VCA Specialty Animal Hospitals have some amazing locum opportunities in various cities throughout the country. If you are looking to spend some time at the beach, in the mountains, in the desert or in a big city then we may have the locum opportunity you have been looking for!
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to save pets’ lives. Enjoy a great lifestyle while experiencing a stimulating, collaborative environment, access to board-certified specialists, and a loyal clientele that is engaged in the health of their pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 6,000+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
If interested in any locum opportunities, please e-mail CV to Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Specialty Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Apply for Locum - Internal Medicine & Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly