Full or Part Time Internist
Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group is seeking full or part time Internists to expand our busy Internal Medicine department
VERG is a well-established and privately owned emergency and specialty hospital in Brooklyn. Specialty services include Internal Medicine, Surgery (general, orthopedic, and neurosurgery), Emergency and Critical Care, Anesthesiology, Oncology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Radiology, and Cardiology. Referrals from over 400 local practices throughout the tri-state area as well as a vibrant emergency service ensure a varied and robust caseload.
VERG has relocated to a brand new, state of the art, 12,500 square foot hospital in the desirable Gowanus/Park Slope neighborhood. Highlights of the new hospital include:
- Siemens Magnetom Symphony 1.5T MRI
- Toshiba Aquilon 64 slice CT scanner
- Olympus scope tower for endoscopy, colonoscopy, rhinoscopy, bronchoscopy
- GE OEC 9800 C-Arm
- Dedicated IM treatment and procedure areas
- Multiple abdominal, cardiac, ER, and anesthesia ultrasound units
- Individual soft tissue, orthopedic/neurologic, and ophthalmologic surgery suites
- Large ICU equipped with ventilator, multiple Snyder oxygen units, and telemetry
- Dedicated individual canine, feline, and isolation wards
VERG has a thriving internship program through VIRMP, and specialists are intimately involved in training interns through clinical casework as well as didactics.
Brooklyn has more than enough to keep anyone entertained, and the collection of museums, parks, and historical landmarks make Brooklyn a popular destination for tourists. The hospital is minutes away from Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge Park, the Barclays Center, the Brooklyn Academy of Music, and the cultural hub of Manhattan.
Applicants should contact Dr. Brett Levitzke by phone (718) 522-9400 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to schedule an interview, or visit our website at www.vergbrooklyn.com for more information.
Apply for Full or Part Time Internist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly