VCA Canada 404 Veterinary Emergency and Referral Hospital in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada is seeking a Residency Trained Internal Medicine Specialist (permanent, full-time) to join our specialty team. In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As our ideal Candidate, you have:
- A valid DVM degree or equivalent, enabling practice in Canada
- Candidates must be board-certified (ECVIM, ACVIM) or residency trained (and eligible to sit for board examination) in Internal Medicine.
- License in Ontario or eligibility to be licensed with the OVMA
- Strong leadership skills combined with a positive team player attitude to enable our teams to flourish
- Excellent diagnostic and critical care skills
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with your clients
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused and work under pressure
- The drive and ability to help train and mentor interns and technicians.
What VCA Canada Offers
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. VCA Canada offers:
- Comprehensive compensation structures designed for you
- Signing bonus
- Moving allowance and immigration support if required
- High end equipment that support our medical teams.
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development
- Benefits including medical/dental, life and disability for eligible employees
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Professional dues, including monthly VIN membership
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals
- And more!
For more information, please visit us online at www.careers.vcacanada.com.
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.
Apply for Internal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly