As an IDEXX Cardiologist, you will be part of a global team of Veterinary Specialists who are passionate about what they do. You will use your expertise to provide critical diagnostic information to our customers, enabling clinicians and pet owners to make the most informed decisions for the care of their animals. Across IDEXX, there is a contagious energy that inspires caring and committed people to come together to advance the standard of care for the animals we love around the globe.
IDEXX Telemedicine can work for you. Whether you are looking for peer collaboration, contributions to the profession, additional income, flexibility, better work/life balance, or career development we can provide the avenue to make it happen. Visit https://careers.idexx.com/us/en/telemedicine to learn more about our team. In This Role
You will have Global Collaboration
- We are a large collaborative team of cardiologists spanning three continents. You are never alone; consultation with other cardiologists on the team is always possible. Given our unique distribution, we can easily share information and cases with each other.
You will participate in Continuing Education
- Our team regularly holds rounds and journal club. We also encourage participation in conferences, and, as an employee, IDEXX will reimburse your eligible expenses.
You will have Readily Available Support
- Our 24-hour Specialist and IT support teams are available should you need them. Specialist Support communicates with referring clinics on technical problems or case inconsistencies, allowing you to focus on what you do best!
You will receive Mentorship
- From day one, you will be assigned an experienced and knowledgeable Mentor who will help guide and support you throughout your introduction to our team.
You will have an Optimized Schedule
- Whether you’d like to be a Consultant, Full-Time, or Part-Time Employee, you will collaborate with our dedicated Workforce Manager to design an optimized schedule.
What You Will Need to Succeed
You are a Board-Certified Cardiologist DipDACVIM or DipDECVIM-CA (Cardiology) with a passion for helping people and pets. You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. You have strong attention to detail and organizational skills. You are analytical, can prioritize, and you excel at problem-solving.
Talk with your friends who work with IDEXX Telemedicine Consultants worldwide and contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.