NEW! Internist - Fetch Greenville, SC
NEW! Internist - Fetch Greenville, SC
Fetch Specialty & Emergency Veterinary Centers is excited to announce our newest hospital coming late 2021 to the Upstate Region of South Carolina! This is your opportunity to become one of the first members of our Upstate Fetch Team.
There are few things more exciting than being a part of a company that started small and explodes into something great. You get to help build your service, your team, and your company. Did we mention that we are privately owned? Let's be honest, if you want to work for a venture capitalist firm, candy bar company, or Krispy Kreme (we do love their donuts) you know their website.
While we might not be as vast as Krispy Kreme, our more intimate company is still able to offer the benefits of a larger company with a culture that genuinely listens to our team members.
Here’s a little about us: We’re growing! Originally a Florida based company, Fetch brings the expertise developed within our network of multi-specialty practices located in Florida to our newest hospital in Greenville, South Carolina. Fetch Greenville will provide 24/7 ER and specialty care to include critical care, oncology, internal medicine, and surgery to start.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- A 14,000 sq. foot, newly renovated facility
- An owner who loves to purchase the latest and greatest equipment
- Complete in-house laboratory
- Multi-parameter monitoring devices
- Cloud based digital EMR and whiteboard system
- Digital radiology suite
- Full complement of ultrasound and endoscopy equipment
- 16 slice helical CT
Do you have a certain “thing” you just HAVE to have? Ask the owner directly! That’s the nice thing about being privately owned. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new diagnostics and therapies.
Our Location: Located in the Northwest Region of South Carolina, the Greenville hospital is easily accessible from Interstate 385. Greenville boasts four beautiful seasons and provides a variety of attractions including: museums; galleries; concerts and festivals; outdoor hiking or fishing; as well as numerous parks. Nestled close to Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee, you’re an easy drive from the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville or Charlotte, or even the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
Now, how about YOU?
Let us be honest, we offer pretty much what everyone else does BUT with a compensation package to include a base salary plus commission.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Relocation assistance
- Signing bonus
- Continuing education and uniform allowance
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Licenses, dues and PLIT paid
- PTO and paid holidays
- Highly collaborative team of professionals
- and of course the gorgeous South Carolina weather where you can enjoy hiking, dirt biking, CLEMSON FOOTBALL, and all the craft beer you can drink!
- Veterinary license in good standing or eligible with the State of South Carolina Veterinary Board
- Board certified or eligible - DUH!
- Compassionate, collaborative, and professional
- Highly communicative with the veterinary medical team, clients and referring veterinarians
- Must have a strong work ethic and we do not want any bad attitudes! Life is too short and we spend too much time at Fetch
- The ability to enjoy your day with a good sense of humor bringing laughter to all those that surround you
- Must be excited, engaging & proactive with ALL Fetch employees. Remember, we’re a team!
Cut out the middleman (or woman!) and text or email the owner directly
William Ratterree - 864 415 6878 firstname.lastname@example.org
Come practice veterinary medicine with us and find the forever career you’ve been looking for.
Apply for NEW! Internist - Fetch Greenville, SC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly