Veterinary Criticalist, VCA Canada Toronto Veterinary Emergency Hospital
VCA Toronto Veterinary Emergency is currently hiring for a residency trained or Board Certified Criticalist to join our team of highly engaged and professional veterinary specialists. As a Board Certified Criticalist, you will stabilize patients requiring urgent care and work closely with other specialists to make sure each patient is getting the best care. You will also have primary care responsibility for patients admitted to our critical care service. You enjoy challenging and interesting cases and continue to research and adopt the newest and best treatments in your field. A few key attributes and responsibilities are:
- Board Certified or residency trained and eligible to sit for board examination
- Previous experience handling a high volume caseload
- Excellent diagnostic and critical care skills
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents and community
- A passion for coaching and mentoring
- Genuine passion for veterinary medicine and our furry friends!
What VCA Canada Offers
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. VCA Canada offers:
- Comprehensive compensation structure
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development
- Benefits including medical/dental, life and disability for eligible employees
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Professional dues
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals
- And more!
VCA Canada Cares
At VCA Canada we don’t see an animal, we see a family member. VCA Canada embraces a culture of giving back to the communities we serve and demonstrates this philosophy through our national philanthropic program, Paw it Forward. Please visit our website to learn more, www.vcacanada.com.