Veterinary Oncologist at Red Bank Hillsborough NJ
New Facility! New Equipment! Same Outstanding Reputation!
With every new season comes the opportunity for change. Our specialty and 24/7 emergency hospital has moved to a beautiful new, state-of-the-art facility, and we’re looking for an Oncologist to add to our team.
Why Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals - Hillsborough?
* You’ll be part of the Red Bank Veterinary Hospitals’ impressive network of specialists, dedicated to collaborating and practicing advanced medicine with compassionate care.
* You’ll practice in a highly anticipated new facility with more space, new equipment, and a fresh look, located only three miles from our current location.
* You’ll grow with the team, working alongside our new hospital director, medical director, and multiple new specialists and emergency veterinarians.
* You’ll join a happy team that values a positive and healthy work environment focused on providing the best medicine while keeping the overall health and balance of our teammates in mind.
* You’ll earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with additional incentives.
Learn more about Red Bank Hillsborough HERE!
Why Hillsborough, New Jersey?
Whether you enjoy the peaceful suburban life, access to big-city attractions, beach time, or mountain activities, Hillsborough is the place for you. Recognized four times as one of "America’s Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine, our community is just over an hour away from New York City and Philadelphia, about 30 minutes from local beaches, and less than 10 minutes from Sourland Mountain Preserve.
About NVA Compassion-First
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more—more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients, and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com.