BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Franklin, TN is seeking a full time boarded or residency trained Veterinarian - Cardiologist to join our team.
- Do you have a passion for working with animals and learning new standard methodologies in animal health?
- Are you a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing animals with the best possible care?
- Do you practice patience with your patients daily?
- Would your peers describe you as respectful, resilient, and a phenomenal teammate?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we believe you would be a valuable asset to the BluePearl Family!Description
BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Franklin, TN is seeking a full time boarded or residency trained Veterinarian - Cardiologist to join our team. We are looking to expand our hospital to include a cardiology service to help us continue to grow our service offerings of specialty care in this quickly growing market. Our hospital currently has specialists board certified in critical care, dermatology, internal medicine, oncology, dermatology, radiology and surgery, as well as 24/7 emergency care. Each service has experienced LVMTs and vet assistants to provide support to the doctor team, clients and patients.
Our BluePearl Franklin, TN hospital is one of the only emergency veterinary hospitals in the Nashville area open 24-hours a day, every day of the year. This 11,500-square-foot facility was built in 2015 and is equipped with a CT scanner, ultrasound, arthroscopy, rigid and flexible scopes, telemetry, two Snyder O2 cages, videotoscopy, digital radiography and a long term ventilator. We offer a collaborative work environment with emergency clinicians and a multitude of specialties, including critical care, radiology, internal medicine, oncology, radioiodine I-131 feline hyperthyroidism treatment, and orthopedic/soft tissue surgery. We also have a robust internship program.
Working together with Mars Petcare, our BluePearl hospital in Franklin has access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission: Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets. BluePearl is dedicated to transforming the delivery of veterinary care through specialty and emergency medicine. We are able to attract the finest clinicians by offering:
- Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine; no primary care
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
- Individual clinician mentorship and support for training programs through BluePearl University and BluePearl Science
- Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
- Leadership and other advancement opportunities
Franklin is located near Nashville, which is home to great live music venues, the Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry, delicious restaurants, and plenty of historic sites. There is no state income tax and the cost of living is 5 percent below the national average! You'll also find plenty of dog parks, pet-friendly restaurants and bars. Franklin is also home to our parent company, Mars Petcare U.S.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.