VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital is excited to add a fourth Neurologist to our team! Come join us at our state-of-the-art, 42,000 square foot facility where we focus on providing the utmost care, compassion and respect to our clients and patients in an atmosphere that promotes healing. We are proud of the positive culture in our practice, which results in easy collaboration between departments.
Along with our General Practice, we offer specialty services in Advanced Imaging, Anesthesiology, Behavior, Cardiology, Dentistry, Emergency/Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Ophthalmology, Rehabilitation, Surgery, and Zoo Medicine. We maintain a strong culture of teaching in our hospital, with a large class of rotating and specialty interns, as well as residents in multiple specialties.
VCA West LA is at the forefront of technology, and we are fortunate to have clients who want to pursue advanced diagnostics. We have an onsite MRI, recently installed a 128 slice CT, are using high flow oxygen therapy, and have mechanical ventilation capabilities. We have a fully staffed and equipped Medical Oncology suite which includes our bone marrow transplant center. We also have a Radiation Oncology suite housing a new Trilogy Unit with Eclipse Software. In addition to our neurology department, we offer additional specialty services 7 days a week.
Our hospital is located in beautiful west Los Angeles! You would be minutes away from wonderful hiking trails and beaches, and only an hour and a half from skiing or snowboarding in the mountains. As one of the largest, most dynamic, and most culturally diverse cities in the United States, Los Angeles and the surrounding areas are an amazing place to live and work. If you’re thinking about relocating but don’t know much about our lovely area, the L.A. experience is such that there are neighborhoods to fit any lifestyle, all in one place.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Specialty Recruiter, at email@example.com or 860-815-7623.
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly