Internist - MedVet Columbus
6 days left
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
MedVet is seeking an additional Internist (board-certified or an individual who has completed internal medicine residency training) to join our existing Internal Medicine team in our Columbus, OH hospital. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare team includes great clinical service team members (our well trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful internal medicine service.
OH-IO! Columbus Ohio’s love for the Buckeyes is well known, however, it has so much more to offer. It is also known as a top foodie hot spot, and a go to for top fashion and shopping. Columbus is an eclectic modern city with a small town feel. From its comfortable suburbs with great public and private schools, to inclusive downtown and urban neighborhoods, Columbus has something for everyone. Like to get outdoors? Columbus and the surrounding area boasts over 20 metro parks. There is also the Olentangy bike trail, with 17.5 miles of trail that connects the Ohio trail to the Erie trail.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal petcare and a 401K with organization match.
- Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com or to submit a confidential CV, please email Dr. Carolyn Luther@medvet.com.
Come as you are! MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are ready to listen to your VOICE and help you pursue your Passion.
Apply for Internist - MedVet Columbus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly