Manager of Internal Medicine
MANAGER OF INTERNAL MEDICINE CONSULTATION
We are looking for an inspirational Internist Manager to help shape and drive forward the future of our Laboratory Division.
CVS UK PLC is the largest integrated veterinary services provider in the UK. We handle a wide range of sample types from first opinion and referral practices, both UK-based and overseas. Our caseload covers companion animal, farm, equine and exotic species.
We want our Manager of Internal Medicine Consultation to direct the consultation division to a new level, to be an innovator, and to build our reputation within the industry. Board certification in Internal Medicine, or MRCVS specialty recognition and managerial experience are preferred.
Being based on-site in Devon/Norfolk or remotely, you would be responsible for:
- Leading the team of 8 Internists, all of whom are working remotely over the UK. Work closely with the Manager of Clinical Pathology and their 10-person team of Clinical Pathologists.
- Provide vision and expertise in developing staff and consultation practises, keeping us abreast with current and developing medical knowledge
- Work across the management teams to ensure we deliver the highest quality services
- Play a key role in the education of our own team, residents & external clients.
- Increase our profile in the industry by innovative means and maintaining national/international presence
You would be supported by the Pathology Administrative Manager in this role who would work alongside you to help you achieve the company vision.
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and experience.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a positive contribution then please get in touch.
Click apply now to include your CV and covering letter.