Locum - Internal Medicine & Oncology
VCA Specialty Animal Hospitals have some amazing locum opportunities in various cities throughout the country. If you are looking to spend some time at the beach, in the mountains, in the desert or in a big city then we may have the locum opportunity you have been looking for!
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to save pets’ lives. Enjoy a great lifestyle while experiencing a stimulating, collaborative environment, access to board-certified specialists, and a loyal clientele that is engaged in the health of their pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at email@example.com or 760-891-9903.
Apply for Locum - Internal Medicine & Oncology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly