National Equine Account Manager
National Equine Account Manager - North & South America
Location: Remote US
- Hallmarq is a leading global supplier of advanced veterinary imaging systems with sites in the USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia
- Hallmarq designed and manufactures the world’s first and only standing equine MRI (sMRI) system, has recently launched an innovative equine standing leg CT system (slCT) and also offers its own unique 1.5T small animal MRI system (SAMRI).
- We currently have over 100 MRI operational systems in veterinary clinics and universities; 30 of which are in the US and Canada. Together, our sites have carried out over 250,000 scans.
- For more information about Hallmarq visit www.hallmarq.net
The Objective of the Role
- Increase the number of Hallmarq equine sites in North America for both standing MRI and standing leg CT.
- Educate the market about the value of these imaging modalities so as to drive a win-win for Hallmarq and our customers
- Become a trusted partner for our customers through active support of their business needs, both clinical and commercial.
- Increase the utilization of our products in existing equine customers.
- Build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Support the development of clinical marketing materials
- Drive collaborative research agreements with our customers to broaden the understanding and use of these imaging technologies
- Attend selected North American tradeshows.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities for the company.
- Reporting to, and working closely with, the UK based Chief Customer Officer.
- Veterinary degree, DVM
- Experience of equine clinical practice
- Previous commercial experience and a desire to learn more
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email.
- Team player able to build and maintain relationships remotely.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, including occasional international travel, and sometimes at short notice.
- Above average IT skills.
Desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- Previous sales experience, ideally with equine veterinary practices.
- An existing network of equine veterinary contacts.
- An understanding of the economics of veterinary practice.
- Experience selling in high-value capital equipment, particularly imaging equipment.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems.
Hallmarq is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply for National Equine Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly