VCA Aurora Animal Hospital is seeking an additional Surgeon to join our established, AAHA accredited, 24-hour emergency, specialty, and general practice in Aurora, Illinois—located just an hour outside of Chicago.
Our spacious, 27,000 square foot facility is equipped with two Logiq 7 ultrasound machines, MRI, CT, C-Arm fluoroscopy, ventilator, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Additionally, we feature a strong emergency/critical care service, a thriving internship program, and an experienced management team. Our multi-specialty group includes Surgery, Radiology, Medical and Radiation Oncology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Cardiology.
Open your arms to the Aurora Area, which includes ten cities and towns unique in their own charms, yet unified by the Fox River that flows through our valley. Only 37 miles west of Chicago, the Aurora area is home to the oldest continuous farmer’s market in Illinois, a wide variety of shopping, and outdoor music at RiverEdge Park. For recreation, the City’s 325-acre Phillips Park features an 18-hole golf course, aquatic center, skate park, lakeside walking path, and the recently restored Sunken Gardens. With all the delights of Chicago only an hour away, there is always something fun to do!
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Specialty Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-815-7623.
Apply for Cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly