VCA Valley Animal Medical Center & Emergency Hospital is seeking a board certified or residency trained Internal Medicine Specialist to join our well-established and highly regarded 24-hour emergency and general practice in Indio – located in the heart of the beautiful Coachella Valley of Southern California.
As the only emergency hospital within 80 miles, we have a high caseload of seriously ill and critically injured patients. This is an outstanding opportunity for a Internist to join a strong team of other specialists and emergency doctors practicing excellent medicine. We have a residency trained surgeon, Oncologist and Ophthalmologist on staff. Come help our practice grow!
Our 10,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility features just about anything you need to deliver the highest quality patient care. In addition to the “bells and whistles,” you will appreciate our skilled support staff who help make this such a great place to work.
Located 20 miles from Palm Springs, the city of Indio is currently the largest and fastest growing city in Riverside County’s Coachella Valley. With nationally recognized public safety services, exceptional schools, great parks, senior and teen centers, it is no wonder Indio is ranked as one of the best places to live for young families. People who visit tend to stay here once they experience Indio’s temperate winter climate, high quality of life, art and cultural offerings, unique restaurants and shops.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-891-9903.
Apply for Internist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly