VCA Advanced Veterinary Care Center is seeking a third board certified or residency trained Internist to join our multi-disciplinary specialty practice located just outside of Indianapolis in beautiful Fishers, IN.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated doctor to become a part of a thriving internal medicine department. Our practice enjoys a strong referral base and you’ll be supported by specialists in Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Oncology (medical and radiation), Ophthalmology, Surgery (orthopedic & soft tissue), Radiology and Physical Rehabilitation.
Our 30,000 sq. ft. facility includes the latest state of the art equipment with a 1.5 Tesla MRI, 64-slice Helical CT, linear accelerator, YAG laser, fluoroscopy, two digital radiology rooms, two GE ultrasound units, a combo thoracoscopy/x-ray table and full equipment for endoscopy, bronchoscopy, rhinoscopy and cystoscopy.
Fishers is located in Hamilton County, Indiana, and was voted 2017’s number one place to live in the USA by Money Magazine! No matter what your interests, Fishers has it all. There are several national sports teams in the region, multiple blue ribbon schools, a thriving performing arts area, great restaurants, and hiking/biking at the Monon Trail.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-891-9903.