Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist - The Animal Emergency & Referral Center of York
The Animal Emergency and Referral Center of York is looking to expand their team by adding a Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or board eligible clinician.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Values: Collaboration, respect, and a team approach. Our people are truly amazing. We work hard and laugh often- every employee shares this same vision.
Our Facility: We are a 24/7, AAHA accredited ER center providing services to our clientele within the community. We are looking for a Veterinarian, who has experience in ER medicine and wants to grow + evolve with us. We have a fully stocked surgical suite, in-house lab, digital radiology, and ultrasound.
Our Home: York is a growing city with a small-town ambiance. Nearby to Harrisburg, Baltimore, and Philadelphia and not too far from Atlantic City, Washington D.C., and New York. Outdoor Enthusiast? There are lots of outdoor recreational activities - nearby mountains, many lakes, and not far from the beautiful Delaware beaches. We are located near major Civil War sites, such as Gettysburg too. York is encompassed by beautiful farm country and boasts lots of farm-fresh foods, which are heavily influenced by Pennsylvania Dutch heritage.
The Animal Emergency and Referral Center of York is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Ember Hough, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.