Neurologist at MissionVet Specialty + Emergency in San Antonio, Texas!
Are you in search of a hospital where you can not only practice world-class medicine but also be a part of a team that genuinely cares about each other and gives back to the community? MissionVet Specialty & Emergency is currently seeking a second Neurologist to join Dr. Jocelyn Cooper.
There is a huge neurology caseload in San Antonio and you will walk into a busy service. You will be supported by a highly skilled and engaged staff (including a VTS) that genuinely cares about each other and their patients.
If you would like to be a part of a leading-edge practice that supports your talent and the importance of a work/life balance, know that at MissionVet, we can offer you that and much more!
- Opportunity to work with specialists in a variety of disciplines including surgery, oncology, internal medicine and emergency and critical care.
- Access to in-house SmartSound digital x-rays, 16 slice helical CT, 1.5T MRI, OEC 9600 C-Arm, Cadwell Sierra Wave electrodiagnostic unit, and other state-of-the-art equipment
- 24/7 care for hospitalized patients provided by dedicated emergency veterinarians and two criticalists
- Recently expanded hospital space to over 12,000 sq. ft. including five operating rooms to accommodate our rapid growth
The 7th largest city in the United States and the 2nd largest city in the state of Texas, San Antonio is a city of culture and pride that has recently been awarded the following accolades:
- Ranked No. 1 on Travel + Leisure’s “America’s Friendliest Cities 2016” list
- Ranked No. 12 on Travel + Leisure’s “Best Cities in the U.S.”
- Labeled “the Best City in Texas” by Forbes in its October 2016 online edition
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, CE allowance, and 401k with employer matching. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing practice with strong leadership and support. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional teamwork and communication skills and the desire to build strong relationships with referring veterinarians.
Please direct all inquiries to: Patrick O’Keefe, Patrick.OKeefe@NVACompassionFirst.com for immediate consideration.
Please visit our website www.mission.vet for more information about our practice.
NVA Compassion-First is a community of more than 80 specialty and emergency hospitals across North America driven by the spirit of collaboration and focused on empowering the advancement of veterinary medicine at the local hospital level. NVA Compassion-First is the trusted partner of hospital teams who are looking for more—more resources to advance their medicine, a greater sense of belonging, and increased opportunities to care for their patients, clients, and people. Learn more at NVACompassionFirst.com