Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist
Live and work in the Happiest Place in America!
Located just south of San Luis Obispo, California, PETS Hospital was recently founded by two vet school classmates with the primary mission of delivering an exceptional customer experience. We were tired of emergency and specialty hospitals that don’t take care of their customers and rDVMS so we decided to do things differently. We created a warm and fuzzy ER that doesn’t feel like an ER. We live and breath our core values: We are RESPECTFUL, We offer EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, We RAISE THE BAR, We have INTEGRITY, We DON’T PANIC. We believe in social justice and sustainability and that businesses should reflect the values of their staff and communities.
It starts with freshly baked cookies and coffee in the lobby, TVs with Hulu in every room, a cool and calm color scheme, and a staff that was hired based on personality and the love for the job.
We have been so inundated with demand that we are now looking to build a like-minded team of specialists and add an Internal Medicine Service – the first of its kind on the Central Coast! We have just built a NEW facility adjacent to our ER suite, that is designed to be custom outfitted for specialty services.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the RIGHT Internist to get in on the ground floor:
- Live and work in a place where most people go for vacation! Biking, hiking surfing, beaches, and mountains all within a few minutes drive. Perfect for anyone that loves the outdoors.
- Have the opportunity to develop your own team from scratch
- Have the opportunity to help design your ideal treatment suite and outfit it with new equipment
- Highly skilled staff that is compassionate, motivated, and collaborative
- Competitive starting salary of $150 - $200k DOE (production negotiable starting at 25%)
- 10k signing bonus and moving expenses!
- Opportunity to work with an awesome bunch of rDVMS that are HUNGRY for Internal Medicine, Oncology, Endoscopy, and Ultrasound referral options
- Great benefits including 401k, health insurance, CE stipend, and PTO
- We care about your mental and physical health so we now offer a Wellness Plan stipend that can be used for athletic gear, workout equipment, gym membership and more!
- Work with an excellent and growing specialty team that already includes a cardiologist, dermatologist, and surgeon.
- New residency grads strongly considered
- Work/Life balance matter to you? It does to us!
- We will help you with your relocation and if you have a technician that wants to come along for the ride, let us know!
- In a time of economic uncertainty nationally, we continue to see unprecedented growth and are overwhelmed with demand at our hospital!
- Always local and independent, NOT CORPORATE!
We need someone that is energetic and excited to embark on a journey with us!
Please send a cover letter with your CV or resume and at least 3 professional references to us at email@example.com to get the conversation started. We can't wait to meet you!
Apply for Small Animal Internal Medicine Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly