VCA Capital Area Veterinary Emergency and Specialty is seeking a board certified or residency trained Oncologist to join our AAHA accredited, 24-hour emergency and specialty referral practice in Concord, New Hampshire.
At VCA CAVES we are committed to providing high quality, compassionate, and ethical medical care. We strive to be leaders in our fields and offer the most advanced health care to our patients. Our staff practices a collaborative approach to veterinary medicine, using state-of-the-art technology. Our specialty services include Ophthalmology, Surgery, Emergency & Critical Care, and Internal Medicine. We have a consulting Dermatologist, Cardiologist, and Radiologist.
Our beautiful 14,000 square foot facility is fully equipped with continuous ECG monitoring, full laboratory, critical care ventilator, ultrasound (Logic 5), full endoscopy capabilities, laparoscopy, and digital radiography. Our goal is to become a VCA Pet CancerCare Center.
With the creation of VCA’s Pet CancerCare Alliance™, you can be a part of a unique brain trust of over 65 veterinary oncologists and a network of over 35 Pet CancerCare Centers across North America. Our Medical, Radiation and Surgical Oncologists work together to bring advanced treatments, technology and education to all veterinarians by providing collaborative care, research, clinical trials and leadership to help ensure that pets are living their best possible lives.
Concord is the capital of New Hampshire, and is becoming the cultural center of the Granite State. It is a growing New England City full of art, great food, and history. Concord is one hour from Boston, and 30 minutes from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. Living here provides opportunities to enjoy skiing and hiking, art galleries and historic sites, as well as golf and youth activities throughout four beautiful seasons.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-891-9903.
Apply for Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly