Neurologist - VCA Vancouver Animal Emergency & Referral Hospital
VCA Canada Vancouver Animal Emergency and Referral Centre are seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Neurologist to join our small animal specialty referral (surgery, medicine, neurology, ophthalmology) and 24-hour emergency practice in Vancouver, British Columbia. The ideal candidate must possess a positive and collegial personality, strong communication skills, and enjoy interacting with other specialists and emergency doctors.
As a member of VCA Canada, VAERC is a rapidly growing Emergency and Specialty Hospital with a robust Imaging Center (CT, MRI, C-Arm, and Radiography). VAERC has had a 4-decade presence in Vancouver and we moved to our state-of-the-art facility in July 2016. Our 12500 square foot hospital is well equipped with the technology one would expect in a specialty practice. Our team continues to grow and **WE NEED YOU**. We are building an incredible team of people who are committed to the highest standards of patient and client care. We practice ethical and compassionate medicine and look forward to staff who enjoy working in a cooperative team.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are a team player with excellent communication and leadership skills
- You would like to enjoy the quality of life the West Coast and the Coastal Mountains can provide.
- You have completed a Neurology residency and are qualified or will be qualified as a Diplomate of ACVIM (Neurology)
- You hold a valid DVM degree
- Your client service skills are exceptional with clients, pets, and your teammates because you truly care
As a member of VCA, we can offer:
- Career growth opportunities to hold key leadership positions from Medical Director to Regional Operations Director or Support Office.
- CE opportunities with access to annual VCA conferences, seminars and CE allowance
- Networking, collaboration and knowledge exchange with other veterinarians within our practices
- Interactive learning through in-house online university (Woof U!)
- Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities
- A commitment to giving back through initiatives such as Paw it Forward and Pet Pantry
- Active research studies for publication and industry growth
Additionally, we offer competitive wages, extended medical benefits, Dental, A.D.D and Life insurance, Uniforms, discounted Pet Care, Continuing Education and Wellness Days!
Come join us!
For more information, please contact Lauren Smith, General Manager; email@example.com
Apply for Neurologist - VCA Vancouver Animal Emergency & Referral Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly