SEEKING PASSIONATE, MOTIVATED VETERINARY ONCOLOGIST
Do good work and have time for the rest of your life.
Work 3 days a week. Focus on quality care.
OREV Specialty Vet Care, an established boutique referral clinic in Portland, Oregon, is looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative ONCOLOGIST to join our solid Oncology service, with our seasoned oncologist and outstanding reputation. You’ll have a dedicated staff, a calm and convivial work environment, and the opportunity for true work-life balance. We offer:
- A cohesive, family-like team centered on patients and people
- The chance to work in a new, state-of-the-art facility (16-slice CT, dedicated chemo hood, ultrasound, etc.) located in a central chic Portland neighborhood.
- An established referral practice with an outstanding reputation and solid community relationships
- Base pay salary with production bonuses
- A full benefits package (medical, vacation/sick pay, retirement, continuing education, licensing fees and professional liability insurance, etc.)
- A relocation bonus
- The opportunity to live in the beautiful green Pacific Northwest, with the coast and the mountains just a short drive away
- An environment centered on care, not quarterly goals
We support a healthy life-work balance, and will consider both part-time and full- time positions. We love our work and our lives here in Portland. You will, too!
Call 503-477-7122, visit us at www.orev.vet