Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist - Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency
Are you a Board Certified Internal Medicine Specialist that’s looking for the following:
- Loyal and dedicated clients?
- An educated and compassionate support team?
- Amazing benefits and growth opportunities?
Then look no more! Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency offers all that and more and we are currently hiring an Internal Medicine Veterinarian like you!
Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon. We have a well-equipped facility with a devoted and highly skilled staff. We have a passion for supporting an emotionally intelligent atmosphere with a culture that understands the importance of a great work/life balance!
Who we are:
- Primarily an Emergency Center staffed with emergency veterinarians
- Share our facility with an ophthalmology practice and a physical rehabilitation practice
- Believe in a clinic culture that is positive, collaborative, and forward-thinking
- Strongly support team-work and professional growth of our team
Who we are looking for:
- A board certified Internal Medicine Specialist
- A positive, "can do" attitude
- A team player with strong communication skills
Why Work with us At Bend Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center?
Our practice has been an integral part of our community for 15 years. We have people on our team who have been with us since the inception of our clinic. We care deeply about providing quality medicine for our patients and supporting our clients in making the best choices for their pets. We foster a sense of community within our team and value open communication, team spirit and kindness. People who are attracted to working with us are drawn to the balance of quality medicine and a positive clinic culture.
Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Ember Hough, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.