VCA Veterinary Specialists of Northern Colorado is seeking a board certified or residency trained Neurologist to complement the team at our AAHA-accredited, 24-hour emergency/specialty referral practice in beautiful Loveland, Colorado.
Our hospital features specialists in Internal Medicine, Surgery (soft tissue, oncologic, and orthopedic), Neurology and Neurosurgery, Oncology, Physical Rehabilitation, and 24/7 emergency services.
The medical team and support staff at VSNC are a friendly, cohesive unit that works together to provide compassionate client service and impeccable patient care. VSNC is equipped with a 24 hour-a-day doctor and nursing staff, digital radiography, ultrasound, flexible and rigid video endoscopy, laparoscopy, on-site MRI and CT scan, and in-house and external laboratory capabilities to provide the medical team the technologic tools they require to obtain timely diagnoses and provide high-quality medical care.
The doctors and staff at VSNC work very closely together with local veterinarians to provide seamless veterinary services for the community. VSNC is a teaching institution with opportunities to teach and mentor externs and students.
Loveland is nestled in a lush valley at the entrance to the Big Thompson Canyon and is known as the "gateway to the Rockies." Dotted in and around the city and surrounding areas are an abundance of scenic lakes, parks, trails and recreational areas. Loveland's lakes, rivers and streams provide for swimming, water skiing, rafting, boating, fishing and other water sports. Loveland's mountains provide ample opportunities for amazing hiking, biking, and horseback riding. Whether you are an art lover, foodie, outdoor enthusiast, love to shop or just want to get away, Loveland is the ideal location in the heart of northern Colorado for all your adventures.
The base salary range for this position is $175,000 to $225,000 to start and is negotiable based on a candidate's experience, credentials, skillset, education, and other factors. This position may also be eligible for 23% to 25% in production/commission and other variable pay programs.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-815-7623.
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly