Veterinary Neurologist - ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospitals
ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care and Emergency Specialty Service) is looking to add a Veterinary Neurologist to join their team in the SoCal area!
A quick summary of who we are:
Our Values + Our People: We’re different. Light on ego, heavy on collaboration-we generally enjoy working with one another. We host pumpkin carving contests, potlucks and encourage innovation within our medical care and management. We also value growth and additional training (through in-house RACE-approved continuing education courses). We emphasize staying current with the best treatment options and techniques.
Our Practice: ACCESS, a network of ER/multi-specialty practices located throughout the Los Angeles area, provides 24/7 ER care to the surrounding communities. Our ER and Critical Care departments have a busy and varied caseload with a high number of referral emergencies. Our other specialties include cardiology, internal medicine, interventional radiology/endoscopy, surgery, nephrology, neurology, urology along with Avian + Exotic medicine. Our practice shares a facility with other specialties as well, such as: dentistry, dermatology, oncology, ophthalmology and radiation oncology. We also have a highly trained and skilled support staff who are dedicated to ensuring the success of our services.
To provide the best care possible, we stay apprised of new innovations, and utilize an extensive array of cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and monitoring equipment. These include a complete in-house laboratory (CBC/Chemistry/ Criticare Express-Nova/Istat/SCA2000, SnapDx, VetTest), monitoring devices (Cardell Max 12/Telemetry/NIBP/ Invasive BP/telemetry), digital radiography, color flow Doppler ultrasound (GE Logiq S7, P6, Sonoscape portable ultrasound and Phillips CX50 cardiac ultrasound), OEC 9800 & 9900 fluoroscopy with neurovascular package, 16 slice helical CT, and 1.5T MRI. We have pulmonetics critical care ventilator at each hospital. We are also equipped with complete endoscopic, laparoscopic, and thoracoscopic instrumentation. We are always willing to expand in different directions and explore new therapies.
- San Fernando Valley: Found in Woodland Hills, close to all the outdoor activities found in Malibu and Topanga Canyon.
- South Bay: Situated in Torrance with easy access to all the beach cities.
- Los Angeles: Nestled in the bustling town of Culver City between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills.
Now, how about YOU?
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Exemplifies our guiding principles: Quality, Integrity, Compassion and Service.
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
- Boarded or residency trained
ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care and Emergency Specialty Service) is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Jennifer Hall, email@example.com
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.