VCA Desert Inn Animal Hospital located in Las Vegas, NV is looking to add an Internist to their team to create and build an internal medicine service. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to utilize their leadership skills and capabilities to help build a growing practice.
Desert Inn Animal Hospital is a progressive, team oriented, AAHA accredited hospital. We successfully practice "state-of-the-heart," as well as state-of-the-art, veterinary medicine in a modern 11,000-square-foot facility. Our veterinarians can provide many services, including laparoscopic surgery, endoscopy, ultrasound, and reproductive support. Our family-friendly staff has historically included up to 12 veterinarians in addition to an extensive support team of licensed veterinary technicians, assistant veterinary technicians, customer care specialists, pharmacy technicians, and animal caretakers. In short, our passion for pets, backed by five-star customer service, is our way of life.
VCA Desert Inn Animal Hospital is minutes away from all the Las Vegas strip has to offer. With access to nearby Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and Red Rock Canyon, this area provides beautiful trails for hiking, biking, entertainment, shows, incredible restaurants, affordable cost of living and more!
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work.
For more information about this position, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at email@example.com or 760-891-9903.
Apply for Internist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly