Buffalo Veterinary Group is seeking an Internist (board-certified or residency trained) to join our Green Acres Veterinary Center in Buffalo, NY. We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, and clients.
Why Green Acres?
- First established in 1954 and expanded to providing 24 hour care in 2008.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art, 35,000sqft facility on a 2 acres campus.
- CT, Endoscopy, Ultrasound (we are willing to upgrade to a machine of your choice)
- Full idexx suite, blood products, blood gas, coagulation testing, etc.
- 10 doctors, 30 LVTs and a growing staff that is currently at 80!
- Our doctors are committed to our core values which include: Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Dedication, Integrity, and Team Effort.
- Our goal is provide the best possible care and service to our patients and clients.
- Excellent salary: $250-300,000 base salary plus percentage.
- We offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health insurance, dental, vision, 401K with 4% match, stipend for continuing education, excellent person pet discount, and relocation fees.
Buffalo, NY is a city on the rise, experiencing exponential growth in the last 5 years while keeping a very reasonable cost of living. Our region is expanding with new businesses, culture, social, and sporting events. The area is surrounded by lakes, and rivers, providing a wide range of recreational activities year-round. Niagara Falls, Toronto, and the mountains are all within a short drive.
If you are interested, please contact our managing veterinarian - Paul Harper, DVM - email@example.com. Please send resume and CV.
Apply for Veterinary Internist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly