BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital is seeking a full time Veterinary Internal Medicine specialist for our Conshohocken, Pennsylvania practice to add to the continued growth of our hospital. Looking for an energetic candidate who is a team player and is looking for a multi-specialty practice to call their home. Description
The state-of-the-art 9,000-square-foot facility in Conshohocken is equipped with a Toshiba 64-slice CT scanner, fluoroscopy C-arm, laparoscopic, thorascopic and arthroscopic towers. The Levittown hospital is equipped with MRI, I-131 and radiation therapy. The region has a patient and equipment transfer vehicle that operates between all locations.
- VSEC/BluePearl PA's practice culture, clinical acumen, operational support, facilities and biomedical equipment, and shared values/strategic plan create a perfect balance for veterinary professionals looking for a long-term career with a practice. We are proud of our culture of daily collegial case collaboration between specialists, ER doctors, residents, and interns. The culture of collaboration is built not only among the specialists, but also between the specialists and their support teams. All clinicians rely heavily on their support associates to ensure the highest level of care and compassion are delivered to the client and patient.
- VSEC/BluePearl PA's clinicians have clinical independence within a collaborative support network of boarded specialists, technicians/VTS's, and a local operations management team that allow the medical team to focus solely on medicine. The practice is built on relationships with the referring primary care veterinarians, and VSEC/BluePearl PA offers a robust CE program to foster these relationships. We lead with integrity in all interactions with pDVMs, clients and associates. The founding team of owners are still medical directors and active clinicians on the floor. Ninety-two percent of all specialists hired since 2003 are still with our legacy practice family.
Conshohocken is a small city-town on the banks of the Schuylkill River, and is located just 15 miles from Center City Philadelphia, making it a desirable spot to live, work and play. "Conshy" offers a main street with fine dining, bars, parks and hiking and biking trails, with a short (15-minute) drive or train ride into downtown Philadelphia, which is bursting with arts, music and sports venues, culture, historic parks and renowned culinary options. Conshohocken is a 90-minute drive to the Southern NJ beaches and Pocono PA mountains, and a two-hour drive to NYC. Conshohocken is host to many annual events, from the Saint Patrick's Day Parade and Classic Car Show to the Fourth of July fireworks and the Funfest. Conshohocken is a unique and vibrant community with a great quality of life.Why BluePearl?
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.