BluePearl VeterinaryPartners St. Louis is seeking a full-time boarded Veterinarian - Internist tojoin our state-of-the-art emergency and specialty hospital. We have a highlytrained technical staff to support our already established Internal Medicineservice with excellent endoscopy and ultrasound equipment along with 24-hourICU care.
• Doyou have a passion for solving puzzles in veterinary medicine?
• Areyou a dedicated Veterinarian who takes great pride in providing pets with thebest possible care?
• Wouldyour peers describe you as a respectful, resilient, and phenomenal teammate?
If you answered "yes" to these questions,then we want to hear from you!
BluePearl Veterinary Partners Chesterfieldprovides compassionate, advanced veterinary specialty and emergency care to thegreater metropolitan St. Louis area. Built in 2008, our building isapproximately 14,000 square feet and has three extensively equipped surgerysuites, an intensive care unit with highly trained staff and 24-hour emergencyservice. Our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, ultrasound,endoscopy, comprehensive patient monitoring systems and a complete in-houseintegrated laboratory.
In addition, there is a large regionalcommercial laboratory in our building. We have an in-house CT scanner, C-armwith fluoroscopy capabilities and MRI availability nearby. Services offeredinclude critical care, oncology, ophthalmology, and emergency. Our doctors,many of whom are board-certified, work as a highly communicative team and pridethemselves on providing remarkable patient care along with unparalleledcustomer service for the client and referring Veterinarian.
As a member of theBluePearl Veterinary Partners Family:
• Youwill join the Mars Petcare Network.
• Youwill have access to a rich supply of resources to further our mission:Enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
• Youwill work in a hospital with a best-in-class focus on specialty and emergencymedicine; no primary care.
• Weoffer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit packages, and anextraordinary track record of clinician loyalty.
• Youwill enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to focus on both professionaldevelopment and work/life balance.
• Individualclinician mentorship and support.
• Freetraining programs are available through BluePearl University and BluePearlScience
• Endlessopportunities to advance and grow in your career.
Chesterfield is a great place to live andwork! It is a peaceful residential enclave located just 25 minutes fromdowntown St. Louis. There are plenty of shopping areas, businesses, arts andculture outlets and a variety of public parks and trails for biking, walkingand running. St. Louis boasts nationally ranked schools, universities andhospitals. Come experience our genuine Midwestern hospitality and charm whilepracticing at the highest level with a collaborative and dedicated team ofprofessionals.
BluePearlis committed to developing a diverse work environment in which all individualsare treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer andyou will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information,marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectionalpreference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or anyother characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or anaccommodation during the application process because of a disability, it isavailable upon request. The Company is proud to provide such assistance, and noapplicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an EqualOpportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.