Cardiologist in The Springs!
Cardiologist in Colorado Springs, COLORADO: Big City Opportunity With Hometown Feel
Southern Colorado Veterinary Internal Medicine is looking to add a cardiologist to our team! We are simultaneously an hour and a world away from Denver!
What Makes SCVIM Unique?
SCVIM provides internal medicine and oncology services for the Veterinary Specialty Center in Colorado Springs, CO. Onsite specialties include surgery, dermatology, dentistry, internal medicine, oncology, and 24/7 emergency medicine. Established over 20 years ago, SCVIM emphasizes collaboration. By having the support of other specialists including 6 internists and 1 oncologist, we have found more clinical and personal success, supporting each other through the most challenging cases.
Showing that we care is one of our core values. We share our core values from the front to back with our amazing support team. We believe that taking care of our team is equally as important as our clients. We have an exceptionally low turnover rate and approximately 50 staff members who focus on supporting our internal medicine and oncology caseload.
Our equipment includes a recently upgraded endoscopy, two new GE Versana ultrasounds, and a new GE 8 slice CT.
What is Working at SCVIM like?
- Although there has not been a board-certified cardiologist based in Colorado Springs, we have a strong cardiology emphasis, performing over 600 echocardiograms last year alone. Join our team to enjoy the comfort of experience and the excitement of driving growth.
- We emphasize efficiency with advanced cloud-based software. Spend your time on what is important.
- We rotate coverage on the weekends so our hospitalized cases receive uninterrupted care with an internist. Share the workload and comfort of trusting your team.
- Our team approach allows you to take a true vacation. Step away and recharge.
- Compensation that shows we respect the job. Benefits: Insurance, professional dues, CE, 401K.
Why Colorado Springs?
Want to move to Colorado but hesitant because of the cost of living? Colorado Springs offers an affordable lifestyle compared to Denver and Boulder. The Springs also offers great weather year-round. From art festivals to farmers markets or music events there is always something to do in the area. If you’re a fan of majestic mountains, gorgeous sunshine, crystal blue skies, and enjoying the outdoors, Colorado Springs is the perfect city for you.