Internal Medicine Specialists
VES Hospital was founded in November 2017 and has since developed to a large multidisciplinary clinical team with specialists and referral clinicians in Anaesthesiology, Diagnostic Imaging, Emergency & Critical Care, Internal Medicine and Cardiology, Neurology, Ophthalmology and Surgery. We are looking to complete a team of 2 specialists / residency trained clinicians in Internal Medicine.
We are committed to building a team of exceptional individuals who value expertise, collaboration, compassion, and humility, and to the creation of a healthy supportive working environment.
By the end of 2021 we are renovating a second larger Hospital bringing combined capacity to 30,000 sft, 12 consults room, 7 surgery rooms, ICU telemetry, mechanical ventilation, digital radiography, ultrasound, echocardiography, C-arm, 32 slices CT scan, on-site 1.5T MRI scan, rigid and flexible endoscopy [full Olympus new suite], in-house laboratory and rehabilitation equipment.
Singapore is a wonderful place to live in. Safe, very modern, cosmopolitan in the heart of South-East Asia, it allows escapes for beach and nature lovers even for a weekend (think Thailand, Bali…). English is the most spoken official language. It is truly an amazing and easy place to settle in, allowing excellent work-life integration.
· Full time position [part – time might be considered]
· Working alongside and supported by our multidisciplinary team of specialists and clinicians.
· 4 working days per week.
· 5 weeks annual leave and excellent work-life balance
· 24/7 Hospital + full time experienced dedicated internal medicine nurses.
· Competitive salary + bonus / benefits
· Benefits include relocation package / health insurance / family benefits / accommodation / yearly travel.
· Generous CPD package.
· Active continuing education seminars in the community
· Board-certified surgeon (ECVIM, ACVIM or FANZCVS) or residency trained.
· Energetic, team-oriented, compassionate individuals focusing on patient care and communication.
· Team player, internal communication is a must with other clinicians, ECC vets and interns.
· Open minded – Keen on discovering other cultures and Asian countries.
Please email a letter of interest, resume and references in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Internal Medicine Specialists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly