VCA Palm Beach Veterinary Specialists is seeking an Oncologist for our multi-disciplinary specialty and emergency practice in West Palm Beach, Florida. We reside within a new, award winning (2015 Hospital of the Year) 34,000 square foot practice that boasts an in-house national reference laboratory and a blood bank.
In addition to our team of ER/ECC doctors, our staff of specialists includes surgery, internal medicine, neurology and radiation oncology. We are an integrated practice that utilizes a team approach for case consultation and management, and we employ skilled, compassionate, and dedicated nurses. The hospital is also home to the Palm Coast Education Center, which is used to provide continuing education programs. Our advanced-design facility and service capability brings a level of sophistication to our practice that is unmatched in south Florida. We are proud of our advanced equipment including MRI, CT, I-131, Endoscopy, Ultrasound, ECG, electro diagnostics, a Linear Accelerator, and so much more!
With the creation of VCA’s Pet CancerCare Alliance™, you can be a part of a unique brain trust of over 65 veterinary oncologists and a network of over 35 Pet CancerCare Centers across North America. Our Medical, Radiation and Surgical Oncologists work together to bring advanced treatments, technology and education to all veterinarians by providing collaborative care, research, clinical trials and leadership to help ensure that pets are living their best possible lives.
West Palm Beach is one of the three main cities in South Florida. The city is home to sunny palm-lined streets, breathtaking waterfront views, quaint shopping districts, historic neighborhoods, and exciting year-round outdoor festivals. If you have an interest in performing arts, the Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts is the premier location to spend an evening. For museum enthusiasts, the Norton Museum of Art houses a world-renowned collection of European, American, Chinese and contemporary art. For those looking to enjoy the outdoors, the city's teeming waterfront offers walkways and fantastic views. On the city's western edge, you can hike, bike, and get a view of the Florida Everglades up close at Grassy Waters Everglades Preserve.
As a member of the VCA family, your love for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- An innovative, new department focused on associate health and wellbeing, with programs such as company sponsored Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tools, and access to additional mental health resources.
- 401k retirement savings plan, with matching contributions of 25% of the first 4% of your eligible compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work
For more information about this job, please contact Rayna Faumuina, Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-891-9903.
Apply for Oncologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly