Medical Cardiologist - MedVet Chicago
MedVet Chicago is seeking a 2nd Cardiologist for our busy 2 doctor service that features a dedicated cardiology suite with separate echo room and cath lab, exceptional mentorship, and a seasoned Cardiology team to support you. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere with a team oriented approach to patient care and includes top medical oncology and surgical services. Our clinical service team members and medical leaders understand what it takes to support a successful Cardiology service.
Who you are: We are seeking an individual who is team oriented and has excellent communication skills with fellow colleagues, staff, our clients and the referral community. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are dedicated to practicing the highest quality of care for our patients.
About MedVet Chicago: The largest privately owned specialty hospital in the country, in 2019 we moved into our completely new 65,000 sq. ft hospital. Take a video tour here. We have doctors from 14 different specialties including 2 (soon to be 3) medical oncologist, 3 surgeons, 4 internists, 3 anesthesiologists, 5 criticalists and 2 radiologists. We are the only VECCS certified Level 1 Trauma Center in greater Chicago are. There is ZN reference laboratory in the building with an onsite clinical pathologist.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Our CEO is a cardiologist!
- Each of our doctors is eligible to become a shareholder- a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization and allow us to deliver true collaborative care and an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and employees.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available for both you and your support team.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health/dental/vision/life, 401K, MedVet paid long term disability and a great signing bonus.
- New! Student Loan Repayment Program.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com or to submit a confidential CV, please apply here or email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com.
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!