Medical Oncologist - MedVet N.Utah
3 days left
- Organization Type
- Private Practice
MedVet is seeking a Medical Oncologist (board-certified or an individual who has completed medical oncology residency training) to join the team in our Northern Utah hospital in the Ogden/Sunset area. Our 24/7 Emergency and Multi-Specialty hospital offers a collaborative atmosphere and a team-oriented approach to patient care. The healthcare team includes great clinical service team members (our well-trained technicians) and medical leaders who understand what it takes to build a successful Medical Oncology service.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. This allows us to offer every doctor the unique opportunity to become a shareholder and build wealth through ownership.
- Our relatively singular focus is to be the leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We strive to create an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and each other!
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package including a generous signing/relocation bonus, health, dental, life, disability and vision insurance, uniform allowance, discounted personal pet-care and a 401K with organization match.
- Discretionary funds for continuing education and PLIT coverage are provided.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
For more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvet.com or to submit a confidential CV, please apply here or email Carolyn Luther, DVM at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com.
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!
Apply for Medical Oncologist - MedVet N.Utah
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly