Veterinary Neurologist - MedVet Columbus
MedVet Columbus is seeking an additional board certified or residency trained neurologist to join our well established AAHA- accredited emergency and specialty hospital. The MedVet Columbus hospital contains specialists in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Critical Care, Neurology, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Anesthesia, Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Physical Rehabilitation and Dermatology as well as a 24/7 emergency service. The doctors, technicians and team at MedVet Columbus work hard to maintain a collaborative and supportive environment in which to support the growth of our doctors and provide excellent care to our patients, clients and referring veterinarians.
Joining the Neurology Service at MedVet Columbus will provide an established caseload with a great client base willing to pursue advanced testing and treatment options. The department is located in a brand new, fully renovated clinical space, is fully staffed with trained technicians and has new equipment including a brand new 1.5T Siemens Altea MRI, CUSA, operating microscope and a new Cadwell electrodiagnostics suite.
MedVet Columbus also hosts a robust training program for specialty interns and residents, including an established Neurology residency. This provides opportunity for teaching and attending didactic rounds while maintaining the flexibility and pace of a private practice.
The hospital is staffed 24 hours a day with a highly trained ICU nursing team and is equipped with on-site digital radiology, ultrasound, CT, laparoscopy, endoscopy, mechanical ventilation, in house labs, and onsite full service IDEXX laboratory. We are currently renovating our surgery area with dedicated, state of the art, ORs for the Neurology Service and an upcoming renovation of our ICU and patient wards.
Columbus is a vibrant and rapidly growing city with great restaurants, shopping, nightlife, museums, music, art, sports and festivals throughout the year. There is easy access to a multitude of outdoor activities including hiking, boating and numerous bike trails. The affordable cost of living and easy commuting around the city makes Columbus an ideal location whether you prefer the downtown urban lifestyle or a rural environment.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency organizations in the country.
- Each of our doctors is eligible to become a shareholder- a rare opportunity to have ownership and share in the growth and success of MedVet hospitals across the country.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization and allow us to deliver true collaborative care and an exceptional experience for patients, clients, referral partners and employees.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available for both you and your support team.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health/dental/vision/life, 401K, MedVet paid long term disability and a great signing bonus.
- New! Student Loan Repayment Program.
- New! Paid Parental Leave.
For more information about this opportunity with MedVet, please apply here or visit our website at www.medvet.com. To submit a confidential CV, email Dr. Carolyn Luther at Carolyn.Luther@MedVet.com.
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
There are more positions listed at www.medvet.com/careers. Moving somewhere we don't currently have a posting? We still want to hear from you!
Apply for Veterinary Neurologist - MedVet Columbus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly