VCA Advanced Veterinary Care Center is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist to join our multi-disciplinary specialty and emergency practice in beautiful Fishers, Indiana—located just outside of Indianapolis.
Currently we do not have a Cardiologist on our team, so this is an outstanding opportunity to build a much-needed service at the premier referral center in the area. Our practice enjoys a strong referral base to help jump start this endeavor, plus you’ll be supported by specialists in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiology, Nutrition, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Physical Rehabilitation. We have a busy ER service supported by seven full time emergency doctors, and three interns.
Our 30,000 square foot facility is fully equipped with a 1.5 Tesla MRI, 64-Slice CT, linear accelerator, fluoroscopy, two digital radiology rooms, two GE ultrasound units, full endoscopy equipment, YAG laser, and a neurological electro diagnostic machine. We also have a full rehabilitation service with two underwater treadmills. The hospital has 16 exam rooms, so our new Cardiologist would have a dedicated exam room and separate dedicated room for echocardiograms, ECG, and procedures.
Indianapolis is a city known for fast cars and blockbuster events, but we have also gained acclaim for a flourishing culinary and brewing scene, thriving cultural institutions, cool neighborhoods, and much more. Both Fishers and Carmel are ranked among the Best Places to Live by CNN Money Magazine and Forbes Magazine. Our city will definitely accommodate your love of the outdoors on the 15-mile Monon Trail, or in the 250-acre White River State Park. Our multiple sports teams give fans the option to watch the Colts play football, the Pacers and Fever shoot hoops, Indy Fuel play hockey, Indy 11 on the soccer pitch, and the Indians on the baseball diamond.
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. For additional information, click here: https://www.vcacareers.com/about-us.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at email@example.com or 860-815-7623.