VCA Animal Care Center of Sonoma County is searching for a Veterinary Cardiologist to join a team that has been caring for special family members for almost 40 years. We are a community resource committed to providing information and state of the art solutions to animal health care problems in a compassionate and friendly environment. Our veterinary hospital is fully equipped with advanced diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, and one of California's most accomplished teams of veterinary professionals. We are proud of the strong atmosphere of collaboration between our long term staff, emergency clinicians, and board certified specialists in cardiology, surgery, neurology, oncology and internal medicine.
Located just 50 miles north of San Francisco, Rohnert Park lays claim to the most, and best opportunities to recreate, no matter your age or interest. Rohnert Park is centrally located in the North Bay’s outdoor ecosystem of attractions. The coast is 30 minutes west, redwoods and Russian River are 30 minutes north, Sears Point Raceway is 30 minutes to the South, and wine country is all around. Rohnert Park has the finest musical and theater entertainment in Sonoma County. The Green Music Center at Sonoma State University features world-class performers in classical, jazz, chamber, rock and world music. The Spreckels' Performing Arts Center features first-rate Broadway and other family theater and musical entertainment. The SOMO Summer Concert Series features a cool and contemporary line-up of musical performances in a 3,000 seat outdoor venue featuring the latest in sound and lighting technology and is 100% solar powered.
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. For additional information, click here: https://www.vcacareers.com/about-us.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-815-7623.
Apply for Cardiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly