VCA Veterinary Specialists of the Valley in Woodland Hills, California is seeking residency trained or board certified Neurologist to help us expand our neurology service.
VCA Veterinary Specialists of the Valley is a well-established specialty referral center with 24-hour emergency service. We have board-certified specialists in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Critical Care, Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, and Ophthalmology, and 7 day-a-week Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, and Critical Care.
Our state-of-the-art facility features all of the latest diagnostic equipment on-site; including full interventional radiology with brand new C-arm and Stortz ureteroscope, 64-slice CT, 1.5 Tesla MRI, digital ultrasound, a wide array of endoscopes including video-flexible and rigid, telemetry, digital radiography and a complete in-house laboratory.
We’re located in the heart of L.A.’s San Fernando Valley/Santa Monica Mountains, just 15 minutes to Malibu beaches and the Santa Monica Mountains, with all the excitement that Los Angeles has to offer! Malibu is arguably best known for its outdoor activities, whether it is surfing, rock climbing, biking, hiking or camping. Some of the trails have ocean vistas that are nothing less than stunning. Biking in Sycamore Canyon is well worth the trip. Surf spots can be found up and down the 26 miles of breath taking coastline that make up this amazing location.
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health, dental, vision insurance with HSA/FSA, infertility benefits
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a collaborative peer network of 6,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists