Cardiologist - Signing Bonus
VCA MidWest Veterinary Referral & Emergency Center is seeking a board certified or residency trained Cardiologist to join our growing, AAHA accredited, multi-doctor, specialty and emergency practice.
Check out our hopsital video on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/547550914/722c88629c.
Our hospital has nationally, and internationally, recognized board-certified specialists in disciplines including Internal Medicine, Critical Care, and Surgery. We also have independent contractors in Cardiology and Diagnostic Imaging. Seven doctors staff our Emergency Department that operates around the clock. All members of this team believe in frequent collaboration in order to provide stellar patient care.
The spacious hospital features 12 exam rooms, four operating theaters, a dedicated ICU, separate GI and respiratory isolation wards, supplementary step-down unit, comprehensive in-house laboratory equipment, ultrasonography, video rigid and flexible endoscopy, laparoscopy, arthroscopy, digital radiography, and on-site CT and MRI.
Omaha is a progressive and vibrant metropolitan area that is future-focused but firmly rooted in a heritage of hard work and hospitality. The greater Omaha region boasts a combined population of more than 925,000, and the community’s most prized assets are the people who help it grow and prosper. Omaha boasts a diverse economy supported by several industries and influenced by its geographical location on the Missouri River that earned the city its historical title of “Gateway to the West.” There are eleven colleges and universities among Omaha's higher education institutions, including the University of Nebraska at Omaha and Creighton University. Omaha was #25 on Forbes Best Places for Business and Careers, and has a cost of living 9.7% below the national average.
Nebraska isn’t just a fly-over state – it’s the Heartland’s hidden gem! In most places around the world, people may find it a bit strange if someone on the street or at the store strikes up a conversation with them while they’re going about their daily business. In Nebraska this isn’t the case! The epitome of Midwestern friendliness, a Nebraskan can walk into a room and instantly become friends with everyone. Nebraska Cornhuskers football is basically a state religion. On game day, Memorial Stadium in Lincoln becomes the third largest city in Nebraska with over 90,000 cheering fans. The Cornhuskers have been one of the most dedicated fan bases for over half a century and it should come as no surprise a baby Cornhusker’s first words are usually “Go Big Red!”
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. For additional information, click here: https://www.vcacareers.com/about-us.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
- Innovative associate health and wellbeing department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and Paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Opportunities to mentor with one of the largest providers of private practice internships and residencies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to participate in a robust clinical studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a peer network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
For more information about this job, please contact Ali Lagasse, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Specialty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-815-7623.
Apply for Cardiologist - Signing Bonus
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly