Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist - Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists
Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists is seeking a Board Certified or residency trained Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist to join their growing multi-specialty practice.
The ideal candidate has:
- strong clinical experience
- a desire to both learn and teach
- the confidence to multitask
- the ability to work well with a team
This diverse team includes emergency clinicians, a surgeon, dermatologist, neurologist and a robust General Practice, Sherwood South Animal Hospital. This state-of-the-art facility is open for the community 24/7 and includes CT, MRI and Endoscopy. All within one hour of New Orleans and only minutes from Louisiana State University.
As a member of Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth and personal well-being.
Located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana’s “Capital City” and the hub of all things Louisiana. With a prime, central location—just an hour away from New Orleans and Lafayette—Baton Rouge is the perfect city to explore the eclectic culture of this amazing state.
Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Ember Hough, firstname.lastname@example.org
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.