Internal Medicine Consultant
Zoetis Global Diagnostics is currently seeking a full-time colleague to join the new Global Clinical Consultation Service for Zoetis Reference Laboratories and Point of Care diagnostic divisions, reporting to the Director of Global Consultation Services.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to consult with Zoetis Diagnostics customers, virtually (phone, video or email), regarding the management of clinical cases. This may include assisting customers with the interpretation of laboratory results, advising on the next diagnostic steps for cases and advising on ongoing case management. You may also be asked to develop and present continuing education material for Zoetis Diagnostics customers.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to build and foster relationships with customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) while demonstrating a passion for service to the veterinary community. This is a values-driven organization where service is priority.
- Provide internal medicine advice virtually, via phone, email and video call to Zoetis Diagnostics Customers
- Work alongside other boarded specialists to provide advice to customers in various global markets
- Liaise and partner with members of the global diagnostic customer support and technical support teams
- Assist in the optimization of an innovative platform to request, perform and complete consultations
- Foster a positive, collaborative relationship within the Zoetis team and with our customers and KOLs
- Facilitate opportunities for continuing education, mentorship, and participate in improvement initiatives or other projects, as appropriate
- Identify and implement ways to improve the service and/or resolve problems
- ACVIM or ECVIM Diploma in Small Animal Internal Medicine. Board-eligible applicants will also be considered.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; should have proven skills as an effective team player
- Professional presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Strong commitment to service
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects and to work at a fast pace while ensuring the high level of quality that is expected
- 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills
- Ability to work from a computer for extended hours
Apply today at the link or for informal enquires reach out directly - Myles McKenna, email@example.com